Monday, September 03, 2007

End of an Era

Farewell to Alternate History.

It seems I've been banned from http://alternatehistory.com/ apparently on the grounds of "advocating religious terrorism". I don't remember the post where I did that so I have no idea if it's true. Obviously, it's Ian's website so if he wants to ban me, that's up to him. Of course, knowing me, I'm rather surprised to do such a thing, so I can only assume somebody putPCP in my Wray and Nephew Overproof Rum.

Anyway, this means, there's a good chance I'll post future counterfactuals I think of either here or on myspace. I have an idea for one right now but I'll wait until I work it up some before posting.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

...well, today I was banned from Radio 5Live...no idea why. I thought it may be similar to you...a 'religion' connected problem except that posts and images I posted are still there...Tried to post this evening (after posting this afternoon as normal) and a screen kept coming up telling me I was restricted...either a spiteful or malicious Mod because, as I said, the theads I posted are still up and nothing untoward has happened.

Of course I wrote to the Mods

Wankers.

Maybe I should wait for them to reply first...

no


Wankers

Friday, 07 September, 2007  
Blogger ur.alcuin@googlemail.com said...

Yeah, dontcha just hate when that happens? There are so many people on their with twisted agendas whether it's the "Palestinians are singlehandedly responsible for the Holocaust" side, or the "Let's drive Israel into the Sea" mob and they never seem to get banned.

Same goes for the likes of English Bull Terrier with the constant whine about anything American as if the City Ordinances of Assol, Pa were a personal affront to him. And of course, like the Palesraelis, the Eumericans are just as Tweedledone.

And do they get banned? No they don't. It's the ones who actually bother to think that go.

Monday, 10 September, 2007  

Post a Comment

<< Home