Tuesday, August 02, 2011

Twenty Years

Twenty years ago today, I was standing in Ingoldmells Methodiist Church beside Hopie and getting married. I wore a light coloured suit and had an erection. Hopie wore a peach dress. There were only twenty people in the church and I was my own best man.

Today is our wedding anniversary and it seems against all the odds, our marriage has lasted longer than the church in which it was celebrated.

After twenty years of getting on one another's nerves, we are still together and neither of us has killed the other. I'm proud of that.

4 Comments:

Blogger nitegardener said...

congratulations......

Tuesday, 16 August, 2011  
Blogger va said...

So you got married in 1992? I am sure I met Delphi before that. 90 or 91?

Monday, 31 December, 2012  
Blogger va said...

So you got married in 1992? I am sure I met Delphi before that. 90 or 91?

Monday, 31 December, 2012  
Blogger ur.alcuin@googlemail.com said...

Umm no, the date of that post was August 2011, so we got married in 1991. Delphi was created in 1991 as well.

Monday, 31 December, 2012  

Post a Comment

<< Home