Monday, December 26, 2005

And Now I'm sick....

Oh great. I finished work on Tuesday and on Wednesday went to the doctor about my swollen foot. I spent THURSDAY in Hospital having all kinds of tests (a full MOT as the doctor says). She says she will have some idea how to get rid of the Pitting Edema once she knows what's causing it.

Well, naturally enough, I went to check it out. It could be...

Congestive Heart Disease and the edema is caused by the heart not being able to pump all that fluid so it colects in my leg...

Cirrhosis of the Liver - a bit of a bummer because I don't drink that much so I'd hate to turn into George Best.

Chronic Kidney Failure which means gradual loss of kidney function.

Hyperthyroidism - watch me turn into a zombie

or some other less likely possibilities like lupus and various forms of cancer.

Now I have to wait and see.

2 Comments:

Blogger Span Ows said...

Hellooooo! Just a comment to show you I'm here! I'll actually read some stuff later!!

Be good

Span

Thursday, 19 January, 2006  
Blogger Span Ows said...

Shit! Just noticed the dates!!! You have to 'advertise' if you want people to read this stuff!!!

Hope the check went well!!!...oooer says Span, putting off his own visit!

Thursday, 19 January, 2006  

Post a Comment

<< Home