Room 101 - another keeper
1) People who think there are non-mathematical questions that have only one answer and then rant and rave and bluster because somebody proposes an alternative.
2) Any -isms that suggest a single solution whether it be the dictatorship of the proletariat, the return of Christ to Earth, the removal of "immigrants", or the wearing of beanie hats wrapped in aluminium foil will cure all the world's problems.
3) People who refuse to believe that human beings individually or collectively are capable of solving their own problems.
4) People who refuse to take responsibility for their actions or inactions.
6) Politicians who have any motivations other than the best interests of all of their constituents.
7) This viral bronchitis I have at the moment.
8) My own inability to concentrate on sitting down and writing my novel then selling it. (Or perhaps the reverse, selling then writing)
9) The petty bureaucrat at my local train provider who decided that the start point for trains to my local station should be moved from Liverpool Street to Stratford.