Saturday, January 03, 2009

Sometimes it's hard

Sometimes it's really hard to find anything to write about, but that's what I've promised myself I'll do. It's Saturday. I stayed in all day with young Tashai crawling all over the place, demanding attention and even worse, disturbing P-P, who has a swollen face from being attacked by another cat.

P is a most unhappy cat right now. It could be worse though. Last week, he had a visible tumour growing on his head. This has now fallen off, and I've examined him closely. It's no longer there. The scarring from the other cat's claws though is deep and probably painful. I'm going to have to take him to the vet. I remember the last time I took him. He's a heavy cat, and his carrying cage is big enough for an ocelot. And then I'll get to the vets and find it full of dogs.

Let's hope he gets well soon.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home